– I have two weaknesses,
pain and powdered sugar. ♪ (French accordion music) ♪ – (FBE) Something magical
is about to happen. We are gonna show you
scenes from Disney movies and we’ll present you
with some delicious food from the movies recreated
by a professional chef. – Oh, okay.
Well that seems pretty fun. – See, my experience with
delicious foods that you guys bring us usually aren’t
so delicious. – Best day ever.
When you said magical, I was like, are we going
to Disneyland? – We don’t have to pay
for Disney food. – Oh my God.
That’s so much better than a $40 churro
at Disneyland. – Awesome.
Did this before, but I think there’s
punishments now. – (FBE) So of course,
we can’t be that nice. As you guys know,
this is a Try Not to Eat Challenge, so whoever can
get through these four dishes and not eat anything wins,
but if you do try something, there will be a punishment
per food you eat at the end. – Per food?
– Okay, that is so mean. One, because I’m so hungry
and I was like, “Oh, this is the best
day ever” and two, because whenever
I watch a movie, I low key always wanna
try the food. – I mean, how bad could
the punishment be? – (Kuzco) Is something burning?
– Oh, my spinach puffs. Yes. – Is that Patrick Warburton?
– Yeah, it is. – Emperor’s New Groove.
– Is it his spinach puffs?
– It’s spinach puffs. I love Kronk.
– I’m eating it. – Emperor’s New Groove
and Kronk. – This was my movie.
– This was such a good movie. – (Kuzco) He’s what?
In his late 20s? – (Yzma) I’m not sure.
– (Kronk) Saved them! – (Kuzco) That’s great.
– Ooh, what’s that, what’s that? – Oh, those look really good. – I’m salivating.
– Kronk. I just wanna try them
’cause they’re his and I love him. – Oh, it’s a big boy.
– Oh. – (FBE) These spinach puffs
are not burned, but are flaky, warm,
and delicious. Will you be trying it?
– That looks so good. It sounds so good.
– It’s so flaky. – Is it good?
– It’s so good. – Is it worth it?
– Okay, I’m gonna do it. Do it for Kronk.
– I made a mess, but that was so good.
I also really like flaky stuff. – I’m an honorary
Squirrel Scout and I’d feel bad for Kronk
if I lost the challenge. – No, I’m gonna wait.
– If she’s gonna wait, I’m gonna wait.
– Is that how it’s gonna be the whole way through? – I think I’m not gonna eat it
only because I eat spinach all the time.
– So, we’re okay on this one. – I think I’m gonna pass.
– I’m gonna pass on this one, too. – I feel like this isn’t gonna
be worth whatever the punishment is at the end.
– I’ll pass. – Smells good.
I’ve had similar stuff to this. – ♪ Come on down ♪
– No, I was thinking of Princess and the Frog!
The beignets, the beignets! – I went to New Orleans
just to try one of these and the line was
two hours long. – No.
– Oh my gosh. – Is it the beignets?
No. – I love the sass.
That’s fun. – Oh, Cajun food
is my favorite. I mean, that’s my people.
That’s where my family’s from. – Look at how happy he got.
That’s Disney happy. That’s magic. – Okay, I’m eating it.
I don’t even care. It has honey on it.
Is that just a normal beignet? – (FBE) These beignets
are to die for. My New Orleans heart
has dreamed of these beignets and here they are, perfect,
authentic, and dare I say, magical. – Oh my gosh.
Yeah, I’m doing it. Look at the honey.
They look so good. Are you gonna do it?
– Yeah, definitely. – Cheers.
Worth it. Oh my gosh.
– Boy. – It’s so good. – I have two weaknesses,
pain and powdered sugar. – I don’t wanna let down
Princess Tiana and she made these.
This is her recipe and I feel like it would be
rude. – Ooh, the inside looks good.
All right, no. I’m going for it, too.
– It’s deep fried. It has powdered sugar.
– It spills powdered sugar. That’s how you know
it’s good. – I’m sorry, but I have to.
I have no choice. – Ah, those look really good.
– Oh my God, the syrup. – You know what?
– I’m eating a cloud. – Now you’re–
you’re doing that for fun now. Okay, I’ma pass. – So funny.
– That is so good. Are you sure you
wanna bite? – No.
They smell great. I’m okay, I’m okay.
I’m good. – I’m going back to
New Orleans in two weeks. I can get my beignets
from Cafe Du Monde, so it’s very hard,
but I think I’m gonna hold off. – All right, I’ma pass.
– Nice willpower. Nice willpower. – ♪ Someday when spring is here ♪
– What’s in there? – It depends on what
kind of pie. – This pie is made by animals,
woodland cute animal creatures. How can we not eat it?
Oh my God. – Wow, the animals helped
to make it. – Well, that’s just
not sanitary. – Shut up, I liked
Snow White as a kid. – Aw, it’s for Grumpy, too.
– Grumpy’s pie. – Look how perfect.
– Aw. – Oh my God.
You guys are picking some really difficult foods
to say no to. – Oh, is that cherry?
Is it raspberry? – That’s the filling.
– Boysenberry? What kind of berry? – (FBE) So, you don’t need
no prince when you have this delicious gooseberry pie.
It’s so good, it’ll keep you warm at night and you would
never wanna share it anyway. – This smells so good.
It’s warm. Yeah, I’m doing this.
There’s no doubt in my mind. – I think any punishment
would be worth this. I’m going for it.
– This is my favorite so far. – Oh wow.
This tastes like the fake smell that they put in Disneyland
candy stores to make you wanna buy things.
It’s real. – Oh my God, it’s so warm still.
This is really, really good. I’m not kidding.
This is one of the best pies I’ve had.
– Okay, you guys convinced me. – Are you gonna?
– You guys broke me. – Yes.
– You guys are so mean. – I’m doing this for you.
You don’t wanna miss out on this pie. – Is it soft?
– Look at the bottom, look at the bottom.
It’s super warm. That looks so good.
– Why am I doing this to myself?
I’m just not gonna look at it. How is it?
– That was worth it. It’s just so nice, so warm.
It’s just– – I don’t wanna hear that.
– It’s nice. It’s just good, okay. – Gooseberry and
goose pie are very different. – That’s so good.
Please taste it. – I want to.
I am okay. – You’re gonna regret it.
I always– I’m always gonna regret it. – I might pass this.
I’m not a fan of pie. – Okay, I’m gonna be strong, too
and pass this. – We’re good.
– Wow, good job. – Our first one.
– Oh, that’s hard. – ♪ Gooey and very sweet ♪
– Oh my God. – Winnie the Pooh. – Honey.
– Honey? Just straight up honey?
– No, he’s gonna make something with the honey.
You know Pooh’s always got something on his mind. – ♪ Everywhere is honey
There’s a honey Pooh ♪ – The honey in Winnie the Pooh
looks more appetizing than normal honey. – ♪ Everything is honey
and I am what I eat ♪ ♪ I must be made of honey ♪ – I wanna be in a honey bowl.
– Is it literally gonna be just honey comb?
If it’s honey comb, I’m gonna die. – That looks like so much fun.
– That was a lot of honey. – Aw.
– My God. – It’s so cute.
How could you not? – (FBE) So, here is this delicious
honey treat from Winnie the Pooh.
Our chef was inspired by the movie
and made this delectable honey flan.
– A flan you say? – Oh, this is flan?
Also, this is adorable. This is just what
Winnie the Pooh uses. – Can we say, you could have
just gone with, “Oh, it’s a flan.”
You made the aesthetic. – Yep, that’s a flan right there.
– I’m gonna do it. – Yep, yep. – I just love the little pot
it’s in. It’s so cute.
Is it good? – It’s so good.
The texture is like, wow. I think you should try it.
I think you might not try something like this.
– I convinced you to try the pie, so I feel like it’s only right.
– It’s fire. – Wow, that’s really good. – Wait, does it do the thing
if I lift it? Oh, it does. Sorry.
When she looks at me after she takes a bite,
she just looks at me like… – This is actually really good.
You don’t know what flan is. Maybe this will change your life.
– It could, it could, but I like to wave at
those moments as they pass my by. – Flan.
Oh, I love flan. – It’s pretty golden, all right.
Good luck. – It’s a try not to eat.
It’s a try not to eat. You’re gonna make me
try something really bad. I’m gonna pass.
I’m gonna pass on that one. – I’d like to stay tied for now. – Oh my God.
I don’t wanna ruin it. That’s why I don’t wanna eat it.
– Are you gonna do it? You’re not gonna do it?
– It’s too cute. – I feel like if she’s
staying strong, I need to stay strong.
Okay, I’m gonna pass. If I could pass on the pie,
I’ll pass on this. – (FBE) So Carson, you won.
– Oh, that was it? – (FBE) You made it through this
without eating, so you get this next dish
all to yourself. – And no punishment. – (FBE) Technically,
you both still lost, so you do not get to try
this winning dish. – Oh, but you’re–
– (FBE) But we’re gonna show it to you anyway.
– Why do you do that? – But it’s fun.
It’s fun anyway. – Please be something
that doesn’t look very good. Is it the gray stuff? – ♪ soup du jour
hot hors d’oeuvres ♪ – Yes.
– Gray stuff? – It’s delicious. – ♪ Don’t believe me? ♪
– Ask the dishes. I’m gonna cry. – ♪ This is France ♪
– What is the gray stuff? – It’s delicious.
They have it at Disneyland. – ♪ Second best
Go on and fold your menu ♪ ♪ Take a glance and then ♪ – Oh my gosh. – ♪ Be our guest ♪
– Why do you guys do this to me?
– This is a classic. – (FBE) I always wanted
to try this as a kid and here it is,
the gray stuff from Beauty and the Beast.
This is made in parts of Disney World
and we copied the recipe as best as we could
to give you the most authentic experience.
– I get to try the gray stuff. Oh, it’s like red velvet inside.
Mm, mm. – Oh and you can kinda see
in a little bit. There’s a little red velvet.
You see that? – Oh, I wish I didn’t know that. – (FBE) Inspired by the Lion King,
here is– – No, no, no!
Oh my God. – (FBE) Inspired by the Lion King,
You have to eat one bug per food you ate.
– No way. – God, no.
– Bugs are said as delicacies. – What have I done?
What have I done? This is the worst.
This is the worst. – This is literally
my biggest fear is eating bugs.
You go first. I can’t do it first.
It’s the texture that creeps me out.
– I can feel the little legs. You know that feeling?
– Oh my God, stop. You’re gonna make me
throw up. Ugh, that sound.
Oh my God. Is that that bad?
– It’s airy, you know. It tastes really bad,
actually. I need to put more
chocolate on this one. – See?
You just told me it didn’t taste that bad.
– It’s pretty bad. I’m sorry.
– Oh my God. Okay, I did it.
Yay me. Ew, I’m tasting it! – Ready?
– Don’t think of it as a bug. – Okay, ready, go. – I just swallowed it whole.
I just taste chocolate. – You just swallowed it?
– I was so scared to bite into it.
– This is so gross. It gets worse with time.
– Ugh, oh God. Now I just remembered
that I ate a bug. – It tastes so gross.
At first, I was really like, oh, this isn’t bad,
but now it’s literally lingering in my throat.
I can taste it as I breathe. – Ew.
I swear I saw it move. You know, I’ve grown a lot
on this channel. I remember when we first
did our People Vs Food, I did a cricket episode
and I didn’t even want to touch it.
I’m touching it and I’m gonna put it
in my mouth. – Exoskeleton.
– It’s super okay. It’s a wafer.
Don’t talk to me. It’s a wafer.
It’s a wafer. – Pst, vertebrae.
– Shut up. – Okay, okay.
It’s a wafer! – You’re gonna eat this?
– That tastes like things you put in the bottom
of a birdcage. – Or like a bug. – Oh, why–
you had– I saw you make that sound
on purpose. Oh my God,
that wasn’t bad. – See?
Yeah, see? – Swallowed it. – Hakuna Matata.
You know what to say. – Oh my God,
it tastes like Fruity Pebbles. Ew, ew.
I take it back. This [bleep]’s
[bleep] disgusting. – Aw.
– Bleh. – You have to try
three more, brother. – I’m gonna throw up
all over your [bleep] gray stuff. – Hey guys, I’m Caprice,
one of the producers here at FBE
and I wanted to tell you about the FBE Super Fam.
When you join here on the React Channel,
you get special perks like helping us pick
the episode you wanna see and extra videos from
our team. So click the join button
or the link in the description for more info
and thanks for watching.